We defend all categories of criminal cases. No case is too big and no client is too small. We are confident in our expertise and we will aggressively fight to win for you!
Paul DeCailly is a not afraid of a good fight. Mr. DeCailly proudly served in the United States Marines from 1989 to 1993 as an Amphibious Assault Vehicle Crewman and Crew Chief.
After being Honorably Discharged from the Marine Corps, Mr. DeCailly obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a focus on the American Judicial System from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He went on to Law School at Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he received his Juris Doctorate Degree with certificates in Litigation and Solo Practice Concentrations on May 13, 2000.
While attending law school, Mr. DeCailly clerked for the Hon. Colleen O’Brian in the Oakland County Circuit Court, and also clerked for a prominent civil rights and employment discrimination attorney in Franklin Michigan. Mr. DeCailly also completed an internship at the Washtenaw County Office of the Public Defender, and then served as a full time public defender from February of 2001 to September of 2002.
Mr. DeCailly has been licensed in Michigan since 2000 and in Florida since 2004.
Mr. DeCailly has represented clients in both civil and criminal matters in Michigan, Florida, Illinois, Washington DC, Colorado, Arkansas, Texas, New York and California, in state and federal courts.
Mr. DeCailly is in his element in a courtroom. He litigates in personal injury, mass tort, insurance claims, malpractice, as well as, criminal, DUI and drug cases. Furthermore, he brings substantial experience with appeals and likes to fight for “the little guy.”
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Florida Northern District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Southern District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan Western District Bankruptcy Court
- Michigan Eastern District Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
He may have left Michigan for the warmer temperatures of South Florida, but Mr. DeCailly is still a big hockey fan and roots for the Michigan football team. He enjoys fishing in his spare time.